Grace Brethren Village is a not-for-profit faith based retirement community serving the Montgomery county area for over 40 years. Great retirement should be stress free and without financial hardship. Because Grace Brethren Village is a not-for-profit organization, we are able to hold costs down and pass these savings to the residents that live here as opposed to individual investors. By doing this, Grace Brethren Village is able to provide great retirement living at some of the most affordable costs in the greater Miami Valley Area. We believe in making it possible for you to enjoy quality retirement without having to use all the hard earned money you have spent a lifetime working for. Not only does Grace Brethren Village provide very affordable quality retirement living, it is provided at the same time that the very best in health care services are provided to our residents. Don’t settle for less than compassionate, caring, professional staff at a very highly rated Retirement Community and Skilled Nursing Facility.
Our High Ratings and Great Reputation has been well earned and speaks for itself:
- 5 star rating by the Centers of Medicare/Medicaid Services (CMS)!
- Historic streak of five (5) Deficiency-Free Surveys in a Row by the Ohio Department of Health (2009-2013)! Historic because: no Skilled Nursing Facility in Ohio has ever had more than two (2) Deficiency Surveys in a row.
- In 2013, named by US News & World Report “Among the Best Nursing Homes in the Nation.”
- 2010 Resident Satisfaction Survey rated GBV the highest in Englewood and 2nd highest in the Dayton/Montgomery County area (top 15 in the state of Ohio)!
- 2010 Resident Satisfaction Survey, GBV’s Assisted Living rated #1 in Ohio and was the only Assisited Living Facility to receive a score of 100% Staisfaction!
- 2011 Resident Satisfaction Survey rated GBV 12th highest in the state of Ohio out of 731 Skilled Nursing Facilities, clearly in the top ratings in the Dayton area! Download a PDF of the report from LeadingAge Ohio~ 2011 Top Performing Members
- In both the 2010 & 2011 surveys of Residents & Family Members, 100% of all responses answered YES to both questions: Are you satisfied with your choice to live here & would you recommend this facility to others.